09 July 2008

Greetings and Welcome

Ahh! Welcome to my new blog spot. I am going to still follow my general way of blogging as I did on my other blog spot. I want to use this blog spot as a way to encour-age my visitors with their knitting, their struggles, with life with good ol' fashion Southern Hospitality. Life is too short not to help others who need help, encourage those needing encouragement, bringing joy and hope to all who are searching for it. I also want to help knitters who are just learning by offering help sites, sites with other blogger's that can help them, including my groups on Yahoo. I hope you will come to visit often, correct me if I am wrong, get encouragement when you need it, or just to have fun when you want it. May this site be a blessing to you all, as Jesus my Lord is a blessing to me daily. You all are a blessing to me, those who visit w/out leaving a comment and to those who do. You will never know how much I am encouraged and up- lifted by all of you. Come and visit often as I will be adding daily to my site. If you have any questions at all, please e-mail me at jilwoodruffpulley@hotmail.com or by leaving a comment with your e-mail address to respond to you. I will help you as best as I can whether it deals with knitting or questions about my disability, etc.



Free Clipart

No comments: